INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In operating our website we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We use Google Analytics to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. This helps us improve the experience on our website for our visitors. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by Google that allow us to gather statistical data.
Such information will not identify you personally - it is purely statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
For more about cookies and advertising see the Online Advertising section below.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you. We will need to share your information with the owner or manager of the holiday property which you have booked with us.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Furthermore, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected. We will not disclose your data to a third party without your express consent.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may transfer and process data that we collect from you to other locations inside the European Economic Area. It may be processed by our own staff or those who work for one of our suppliers. For example, such staff maybe engaged in the processing and concluding of your order, the processing of your payment details or the provision of support services such as marketing.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
We use services such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest Remarketing to advertise across the internet and to track sales of our holidays. Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of our website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER. The cookie is used to say “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page". Remarketing such as Google Adwords allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
If you do not wish to participate in Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google's Ads Preferences Manager.
You can adjust your Facebook advertising preferences here.
You can opt out of Twitter personalised ads in your Twitter settings here.
You can opt out of Pinterest personalisation in your Pinterest settings here.