Plum Location Booking Conditions
*Plumlocations is the trading name of Astor House and 1 Eliot Terrace (owner Plumlocations Ltd), Heart of Old Town Nice and Beach Villa Puglia (owners SJ and CL Mittler), Trinity Mews (owner S Mittler) and Drakes Wharf (owner C Mittler).
1) Occupancy: The accommodation shall be used ONLY by the persons listed on the booking form and must not be sub-let. or exceed the maximum occupancy.
2 Parties and noise disturbances are not permitted at any time to ensure the quiet enjoyment of other guests and residents. Young non-family groups may be asked for details of their party and purpose of visit and the owners reserve the right to decline booking requests at their absolute discretion. The security deposit where held will not be charged unless these terms are breached with disturbances and/or damages. Guests may be asked to leave without notice or refund.
3 Arrival & Departure: All reservations commence and terminate at the stated times on the day of arrival and on the day of departure. Late check out or early check in frees may be charged if these times are breached.
4) Cancellations: In the event of a cancellation this must be notified immediately it is known to the booker and the reason given. The hirer will be held responsible for the full amount of the booking unless the accommodation is re-let and the same terms obtained, in which case up to the whole amount of the monies received may be refunded. No shows are regarded as cancellations.
5) Availability: If for any reason the booked accommodation is not available, liability shall be limited to a full refund of the monies paid to the proprietors.
6) Smoking: No smoking or pets allowed unless specifically stated in designated apartments.
7) Booking Changes: If Plumlocations for exceptional reasons, have to make changes to bookings, it will be to an equivalent apartment or by agreement or a full refund will be given.
8) Terms are all weekly - Saturday to Saturday unless otherwise stated. Part weeks and other bookings are welcome subject to availability. Please ask for details of any special out of season offers.
9) Personal Injury: The Proprietors shall not be liable to any person for personal injury or loss of or damage to property however caused or sustained.
10) Property Care: The occupants undertake to keep the premises, furniture and fittings, etc., in a clean and tidy condition and so leave them and make good or pay for any excess cleaning, articles of furniture, fixtures or fittings broken, lost or damaged or destroyed during their occupation including unreturned keys and cards.
11) Complaints: If you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday, this must be brought to the attention of the Housekeeping Manager or proprietors immediately so that action can be taken to rectify the problem. Unless there is a valid reason why you failed to report your complaint promptly, Plum Holidays will not be liable for those complaints. Should the property management company be unable to resolve the matter, details of the complaint must be thoroughly
12) Breaches of these terms and conditions can be charged a fair amount for the recovery of damages and a minimum cost of £50 per person.