Par Sands Holiday Park Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United Kingdom, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended solely for the United Kingdom market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service, you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
Notification of Changes
In the event of cancellation no monies will be refunded. No refunds will be given for early departure. We highly recommend that all holiday makers take out suitable travel insurance to cover themselves against any possible unforeseen circumstances resulting in cancellation of the holiday at Par Sands.
We have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse any booking application.
The Management of Par Sands Coastal Holiday Park reserves the right to:
1. Alter, amend or withdraw as necessary any amenities or facilities advertised.
2. To enter the accommodation any time as necessary (even in the absence of the occupants) for the purpose of maintenance etc.
2. Park Leisure arranges bookings of properties as an agent of the holiday home owner.
3. A list of owners of the holiday homes which are available to hire is available at Par Sands reception on request.
4. Par Sands Coastal Holiday Park caters for families and couples only and does not accept same sex group bookings. In certain circumstances Par Sands Coastal Holiday Park will accept bookings from sports clubs, school groups or similar.
5. A deposit of £80 is required for each week or part week; this is non-returnable.
6. The person making the booking must be a member of the party, over the age of 18 and will be responsible for the members of the party. The majority of persons in any accommodation must be the age of 18 or over. Only those persons named on the booking form may occupy the accommodation.
7. Your holiday home will be available from 3pm on your day of arrival. All accommodation is booked on a self-catering basis, we do not provide towels, tea towels, toilet tissue etc. All vehicles must be parked door side of your holiday home accommodation.
8. Unless you notify us of late arrival your holiday home will only be held until noon the day after the booked arrival date (provided full payment has been received) at which time it may be re-let without notice.
9. In the event of cancellation no monies will be refunded. No refunds will be given for early departure. We highly recommend that all holiday makers take out suitable travel insurance in order to cover themselves against any possible unforeseen circumstances resulting in cancellation of the holiday at Par Sands.
10. Alterations to confirmed bookings will carry a £10 administration charge. Transfer of booking to other parties not permitted.
11. The swimming pool and certain other facilities may be limited at low season. Swimming pool passes will be issued for all members of the party. There is a nominal charge for the use of the tennis courts.
12. Persons using Par Sands and its facilities do so entirely at their own risk and Par Sands will not accept liability for the loss or damage to persons and/or property.
13. Should you or your party have any special requirements then please do notify the park on 0808 115 4216 and we will endeavour to meet these requests, however they cannot be guaranteed.
14. After dark a parent or guardian must accompany all children under the age of 16.
15. Dogs must be kept under control and on a short lead at all times whilst on the park. They must NOT be left alone in any accommodation at any time. Any dogs found unattended will be removed to kennels at your expense. If we, in our sole and reasonable discretion, consider your dog to be dangerous or to be causing a nuisance, harm or threat to other guests, our staff or the general public, or likely to do so, we may ask you to remove it from the park (without refund or compensation) or have removed to kennels at your expense.
16. You are expected to use your accommodation and its contents with care and are responsible for any and all damage caused to them. In the event of damage to the holiday home we reserve the right to invoice you for the damages, failure to pay this will result in legal proceedings. An inventory of the contents is provided in your accommodation. Your accommodation must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure and should be left in a clean and tidy condition. We reserve the right to charge you for any extra cleaning, missing items or late departure.
17. We use CCTV on the park for the purpose of crime prevention and public safety. This scheme is controlled by Par Sands Coastal Holiday Park. For further information contact tel: 0808 115 4216
18. The speed limit on the park is strictly 5MPH. No driving is permitted around the site between midnight and 6.00am.
19. Our health and safety policy is available in Reception for inspection.
20. Smoking is not permitted in any holiday homes or public areas.
21. Please note that no electrical appliance should be brought on site and used without a current Portable Appliance Testing Certificate.
22. In the instance of behaviour detrimental to other holiday makers, the persons responsible may be asked to leave the site without a refund.
23. Any concerns or assistance you require should be brought to our attention immediately. We always aim to give prompt assistance to you if you are in difficulty and to respond promptly to any concerns you raise so that you can continue to enjoy your holiday.
24. Par Sands Coastal Holiday Park does not accept responsibility for any personal property left on site. We will be happy to forward any items left (if found) for a minimum return fee of £10.00.
25. We cannot take responsibility for any errors with telephone bookings. Provisional bookings can be taken but these must be confirmed with a completed booking form within 7 days, or may be cancelled at our discretion.
26. Please be aware we do not allow motorboats, motor-homes or jet skis without written consent.
Our aim is to provide a relaxed holiday suitable for families. To ensure the maximum enjoyment of your holiday and that of all guests we require you to comply with all the requirements in this, our agreement with you. By booking with Par Sands Coastal Holiday Park you agree to the terms set out in this agreement.