Derbyshire Dales Log cabins
At Derbyshire Dales we offer you 4 beautifully furnished, award winning, eco friendly log cabins. They occupy a commanding setting on a hill farm between Matlock,Bakewell and Ashbourne in the Peak District National Park. The accommodation comprises the following;
- 2 bedroom cabins for 4 guests; Hipley,Daisybank and Rainster
- 3 bedroom cabin for 6 guests; Pinder
Dogs are welcome at 2 cabins, Pinder and Hipley and, there are plenty of wonderful walks to enjoy from the front door.
Hoe Grange is perfectly placed for exploring the local beauty spots of Dovedale and Carsington Water. Both are just 5 miles away.Within 25 minutes are Bakewell, Chatsworth House, Matlock Bath ,Haddon Hall, Hardwick Hall and The Tramway Museum at Crich. Further afield to entertain children, are the theme parks of Alton Towers and Gulliver's Kingdom which can be reached in 30 minutes.
Good quality disabled holidays can be hard to find, but at Hoe Grange the most careful thought and consideration has been given to providing easy access and facilities for the less able guest.
The Derbyshire Dales was honoured to win the National Enjoy England Excellence Gold Award for Accessible Tourism in 2011
The Farm has also won prestigious awards for its support of green tourism. It has been ranked as one of the top 20 green businesses in the UK. Water is sourced from a borehole on the farm. The electricity supply is solar powered and the cabins are heated by the latest ground source technology.
ONLINE BOOKINGS ARE PROVISIONAL AND WILL BE CONFIRMED (IF AVAILABLE) WITHIN 24 HOURS
- Start dates; 4 night breaks begin on a Monday. 7 and 3 night breaks begin on a Friday.
- Two night breaks; These are accepted at the last minute and can start on any day of the week, subject to availability.
- Dogs. There is no charge but guests are asked to leave a £100 damage deposit on arrival
- Hot tub. The traditional Swedish wooden hot tub is log fired and requires 24 hours notice to be heated. Hire charge from £40. None of the lodges have a private hot tub so hourly sessions do need to be pre booked.
- Guided tours of Farm. Guests are welcome to have a look round the Farm by arrangement for which there is no charge.
- Breakfast. Treat yourself to a delicious take away breakfast which includes our own free range eggs, locally sourced sausage and bacon, traditional Derbyshire oatcake, tomato and mushrooms, for £7.50 per head. Orders must be placed 24 hours in advance.
- Hire of Boma off road chair, by half day, day or week.
- Bring your horse. Livery is offered in 4 Bradmore Stables from £15 per horse per night.
- Camp fire experience. Hire the log pit for an evening sing song for £25 including logs, mulled wine and marshmallows.
- Other services supplied to your door;
- Gourmet ready meals and pudding delivered to your door
- Homemade pizzas
- Spa and pamper treatments
Derbyshire Dales Log Cabins
Hoe Grange Farm