Newperran Booking Conditions
The following terms, conditions and rules are specific to Newperran, Cornwall:
Conditions of Booking for Holiday Caravans
• The paid deposit will be deductible from your balance; in the event of a cancellation, deposits are non-refundable deposits are non-refundable unless the Cancellation Protection Plan is purchased at the time of booking (see separate terms & conditions).
• The holiday accommodation fees must be paid 56 days (eight weeks) before the date of arrival or we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation without a refund being issued unless the Cancellation Protection Plan is used (see separate terms & conditions).
• Bookings are from 16:00hrs on day of arrival to 10:00hrs on day of departure.
• The number of persons occupying a caravan must not exceed the number of stated berths (the stated maximum occupancy).
• All equipment and linen must remain in the holiday caravan.
• No smoking is permitted in any of the holiday caravans.
• No pets of any kind are permitted in the holiday caravans, apart from selected caravans ('pet-friendly' properties, which have a fee per pet).
• Bookings for holiday caravans are strictly for the persons named on the booking form. Any changes must be notified to the Management who reserve the right to cancel the booking.
• Please let us know if you are going to be late. Holiday caravans must be claimed and occupied within 24 hours of the due time of arrival. Management will re-let the caravan/apartment if not informed of late arrivals within 24 hours of the due date.
• Terms and conditions may vary on the website for online bookings.
• Some facilities may be curtailed according to season - please phone the resort for details.
Newperran Resort Rules
Accidents – All accidents must be reported to and logged in the accident book.
Bicycles – Must be ridden with due care and attention for other holiday makers at the resort.
Clothes Lines – Use of clothes lines is prohibited at the resort.
Damage – Defacing or causing damage to any buildings, equipment or property of the park may result in immediate eviction and prosecution.
Day Visitors – All visitors must register at reception. Visitors are not permitted to use the amenities unless authorised by the management to do so and must leave the park by 21:00hrs. Day visitors are permitted 2 hours allotted time free per day.
Dogs – No more than 2 dogs per pitch. Must be kept on leads at all times. Dogs must be walked by adults only. Please ensure waste is picked up and placed in bins provided. Dogs are not to be left unattended and are not allowed to be exercised anywhere other than the designated dog walk areas.
Drugs – Other than drugs taken in accordance with treatment prescribed by a medical practitioner, drugs are not permitted on the resort.
Families – Families and couples only – No mixed groups or single sex groups unless authorised in advance.
Fires – Open fires are not permitted anywhere on the park. Barbecues are allowed but must be supported by blocks or frames to avoid damaging the pitch.
Ground Sheets – In order to reduce wear on pitches we request where possible breathable groundsheets be used. If plastic sheets are used we request that they are raised during the day.
Guns – Toy firing guns including BB guns are not permitted.
Noise – Please respect other guests by using televisions, radios, bluetooth speakers and CD/cassette players at low volume. No noise is permitted between 21:00hrs and 07:00hrs.
Recycling Area – Please help keep Newperran clean and tidy. Please take all your rubbish and litter to our recycling area off the entrance drive; there are no bins in the camping fields.
Signs – All signs and notices situated around the park must be observed.
Skate Park – Only Roller Blades, BMX and scooters allowed in Skate Park Area only. (No motorised scooters, hoverboards or remote-controlled equipment allowed in skate park) All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult and must wear the correct safety equipment.
Speed Limit – 5 mph (8km/h) for motor vehicles and bicycles.
Sports and Games – Only permitted on the camping fields but not in-between tents and caravans – consideration must be given to others. Please use Lamorna & Newlyn fields.
Supervision of Children – Parents will be responsible for their children’s actions. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult after 21:00hrs.
Swimming Pool – All Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Health & Safety Law states that an adult is 16 years of age. The adult must be part of the child’s family. Dinghies, surfboards, inflatables and large rings are not allowed. Beach balls and swimming aids (e.g. armbands) only. Diving, running or bombing is strictly forbidden. A key fob is required to gain entry – a deposit is required and they are available from reception. This facility is free to registered/paying customers only.
Underage Drinking – We want everyone to have an enjoyable stay, we are a family park and will not tolerate underage drinking. Please note identification is required for the purchase of cigarettes and alcohol by young people.
Visitors – All day visitors must report to reception for registration and sign out at or before 21:00hrs. 2 Hours allotted time free per day. Under no circumstances are they to use our indoor pool or skatepark without authorisation from the management/reception. Visitors wishing to visit family or friends staying on the park will be charged a daily tariff rate if over 2 hours.
Management – Reserves the right to refuse a reservation or to terminate a booking of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the wellbeing or comfort of other park visitors.